Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2014

Gastdesignerin Ange vom My Besties 3D Deco Blog

Hallo Ihr lieben Freunde der My Besties Motive !!!

Heute ist es wieder soweit, wir stellen euch eine liebe Designerin vor, die im Team von My Besties 3D Deco Challenge Blog als Designer tätig ist.

Ange von My Besties 3D Deco Challenge Blog ist heute auf unserem Blog zu Besuch. Wir freuen uns darüber sehr….

Doch nun lassen wir Ange selber zu Wort kommen


Hello and welcome to My Besties Friendship!

We are so happy that, today we have a visitor from the My Besties 3D Deco Challenge Blog, please give her a very warm welcome ....

Today visited us Ange, she belongs at My Besties team of My Besties 3D Deco Challenge Blog

But now Ange says something about themselves.



Hi my name is Ange

I live in a small country town in Queensland Australia with my husband and our beautiful Burmese "Bobby". I retired from work 3 years ago so craft is a big part of my world, I have only been blogging for a year, which I started mainly because I wanted to be a part of Design Teams. I love to push my boundaries with my crafting and love to be challenged into making something new for my Design Teams.

I have been doing all types of craft for 20 years when I first started with Folk Art but it didn't take me long to move on to Paper-craft about 15 years ago. I love to be creative with my cards making all different types of folds. I have been a member of the My Besties Deco Girls Design Team since February this year and absolutely love working with the My Besties images and my Design Team Co Members.

Even though with the "Deco Girls" we work with Sherri Ann Baldy's decoupage images I also love to color her images as well. I have recently joined "Meet the Scrappers Corner" Design Team where I get to be creative coloring My Besties images and making creations with Sherrie's digi images.

I am always so inspired by other crafters and hope my followers enjoy seeing my new creations, I would love you to visit my blog at http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/ Happy Crafting! Ange


Und hier kommen ein paar der wundervollen Werke von Ange.











We would again like to say thanks to Ange. Wonderful that we could have you, to visit us on our blog.

Now we wish you a nice day and say bye your ..


Wir möchten uns nochmals ganz herzlich bei Ange bedanken. Schön das wir dich bei uns auf dem Blog zu Besuch haben durften.

Und denkt an unsere laufende Challenge mit demThema:"Alles geht mit My Besties"KLICK HIER !


Nun wünsche wir euch noch einen schönen Sonntag und sagen Tschüß eure ..

Andrea N. vom Designer Team

6 Kommentare:

  1. Hy Ange Gorgeus creations and beautiful coloring. Thanks for visite our blog.

    Gr.Mia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. lovely to see you have visitors ... wonderful cards Angela xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratulations Angela on your Guest Designer over at My Besties Friendship ~ Well deserved and your work is sensational as always.
    Annette

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You make great and wonderful cards and projekts ....i love them all...a big compliment to you....nice, that you to visite the My Bestie Friendship Blog as Gastdesigner....i am verry happy about this...

    Hugs Andrea from the My Bestie Friendship Team...

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful work! Love the colours and lay outs! Hugs Willy

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wauwww you've made beautifull work.
    Very nice te see your work!!

    AntwortenLöschen